Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Rubics Cube

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rubics Cube

    anyone here able to work these things. I never could
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Rubics Cube

    Do you know what goes click click, is that is,,click click is that is?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rubics Cube

    Last one I had ended up in a million pieces after an hour of agrivation [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rubics Cube

    Nor could I. Rubics cubes suck.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rubics Cube

    never have been able to work out the Rubiks cube
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Rubics Cube

    To work the cube you need a 4lb shop hammer and a sharp screwdriver- [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]too bad they don't let me play with the sharp objects...and come to think of it they took my shoestrings.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rubics Cube

    I don't doubt that a bit. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Rubics Cube

    I get by with a lil help from my friends... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rubics Cube

    [ QUOTE ]
    I get by with a lil help from my friends... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You have friends [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Dang, I'm impressed [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #10
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rubics Cube

    NO what you do, is you peel off all the colors and put them back on the right way........... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •